Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Request For Hack !

From: stefmit () starband net
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 17:25:30 -0600

As far as my French goes (very rusty), the title of that site is very "appealing" for what
you've been asked (?!?) to do:

"Les Journaux Officiels - Le plus court chemin entre la loi et vous"

means something like:

"The Official Journals - The shortest path between the law and yourself"

which - when it comes to hacking - may be exactly what you're going to experience, if
you take up the "challenge".

But then - again - the things may look fishy only when seen from the States - while you
guys, in the UK, may have such "friendly" arrangements with your "amis" in France,
allowing you to hack into each other's governmental sites ;>

Stef