Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Looking for program to analyze logs

From: nick () SECURIFY COM (Nicholas de Jong)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:39:00 -0500

Actually I wrote a PERL script to handle this kind of problem the other week, it is good for log files up to about
3-4megs really, yes I should give it a rewrite to handle larger log files, but hey....  I already sent a copy to Mieth
if anyone else is interested, send me an email.

Nick
Nicholas de Jong    -    Information Security Consultant
Securify Inc.
Phone: +1-212-833-3390           Mobile: +1-917-447-3148
PGP: 5333 E496 5711 E0E3 590B  58C8 1C0C 74B0 8471 3210