Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea (again)

From: rquinn () SEC SPRINT NET (Rob Quinn)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:09:48 -0500

I've seen scans from .kr addresses which resolve (according to apnic) to
korea telecom isp nodes.

 Same here. On the 23d we caught someone scanning huge chunks of the 208.0.0.0
network space. No response from anyone in Korea.

--
| Opinions are _mine_, facts                                     Rob Quinn |
| are facts.                                                 (703)689-6582 |