Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: volunteers for sharing honeyd sensor data

From: "gangadhar npk" <phani () myrealbox com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:34:27 +0530

Hi ,
This can be a common problem. With people using DSL / Dialups, the honeyd data collected might not be very useful.
Neils are you interested in gathering information from these sources too. As Rajnish here, even I don't have a public
IP to use. This might negate the usefulness of the data collected. What do others on the list think ?

Thanks
Gangadhar