Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeywall CDROM version 0.68 released!!

From: Rob McMillen <rob () honeynet org>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:28:37 -0500 (EST)

I ran into the same problem. The sebek version on the new honeywall
seems to be a newer version (Alpha) as the one on the webpage. After I
downloaded the sbk_* binaries and perl scripts from the old honeywall cd
(0.67a) to the new one, it was possible to get sebek-data without an error.

I'll talk to Ed as soon as he returns home so I can talk to him about the best way to resolve this issue. Thanks for bringing it up and finding the problem.

By the way, if I enable the daily summaries, the corresponding cronjob
is not added correctly. It is remarked with an #.

This is my bad. Poor documentation ;) You need to manually uncomment the job in order for it to take effect.

Nevertheless, I appriciate the great work of the honeynet.org-guys.

Thanks.

Rob