Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeywall CDROM version 0.68 released!!

From: "Fallon, Benjamin" <bfallon () businessedge com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 16:45:35 -0400

I'm kind of new to this cd rom.  Has anyone managed to get it installed
on a laptop?  I can get it to see the internal Intel Pro 100 but I can't
get it to see any PCMCIA cards that I know work with standard Linux.  I
looked in the /lib/modules/ directory and don't see any PCMCIA modules
available.  Does the cd even support PCMCIA devices?  Any help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,