funsec mailing list archives

Re: Peeple

From: Dan White <dwhite () olp net>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 14:28:13 -0500

On 10/02/15 12:02 -0700, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
I am Rob not-of-Peeple.  But resistance is futile.  I will be assimilated, whether I
like it or not, if anyone knows my phone number.

As long as I don't sign up, I will remain in ignorance-is-blissful ignorance of any
negative "reviews," or other cyberbullying, taking place on the system.  (At the
moment I'd have to sign up through Facebook, which is off-putting in any case.)

If any troll or malcontent does post anything negative about me, I have 48 hours
to ask them nicely to rescind it.  If, for any reason, they decide not to, there is
absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Peeple. When you care enough to post the very worst.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2015/10/02/prepare-to-be-rated-on-a-5-star-
scale-by-peeple-like-it-or-not/

Step one: Create a virtual junior high school playground
Step two: Get whined at every time a kid gets called a dirty name (i.e. get
sued)
Step three: ???

Sounds like a top rate investment opportunity.

--
Dan White