funsec mailing list archives

Re: Important Service Announcement

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:53:03 +0000

I just clicked on the link to have my email upgraded to 4k!   I can't wait for them to call me back!

 You can too all they need is your name, address, place of birth, Social security number and mother's maiden name!
They already have your email address because they sent you the email.... so they never asked for that... this means
it's totally legit!  WHOOT 4k email here we go!!!

Michael P. Blanchard
Principal Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Cyber Security Services
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772