funsec mailing list archives

Re: US capitol not in US, according to TSA

From: Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:22:35 -0700

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Hannah <rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:

OK, so is *this* guy genuinely fake, or do they just not want to admit how
often
their agents are drunk?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/matier-ross/article/Fake-screener-probes-passengers-at-SFO-5626732.php

omg, that was just 2 days ago. I think it will be "very" interesting to see
what happens to this "hushed up" incident. I smell a couple of juicy
lawsuits once these women get wind of the deception and seek help.

Gaston! Popcorn for the table! And make it quick :)