funsec mailing list archives

Re: Why I no longer Jailbreak my IPhone

From: Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 08:59:58 -0400

Okay, I'll play the other side.

My phone is my everything (obviously except payment system)

I eliminated carrying three or four devices for my iPhone. It's my phone, my mp3 player, my movie player, my gps
device, my email system, my note taking system, my calendar, my to do list, etc

I can go anywhere and do anything with my iPhone, even do light work if needed.

Heck, with my iPad and iPhone together, I can rule the world. Muhahahaha.

Okay, just kidding. But it does help me out a lot.

Oh yeah, and I can make a phone call on it too.

--
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse the brevity