funsec mailing list archives

Re: But Facebook are not spammers

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 00:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

and I have a feeling you would not view them as such spammers if they
did not offer an "unsubscribe" option,

I don't know about Paul Vixie, but, if your feeling applies similarly
to me, it is wrong.

Putting them in the same boat as these law breakers and abusers
doesn't sit well with me,

And not doing so doesn't sit well with me.  So what?

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org