funsec mailing list archives

Re: big brother at school

From: Benjamin Brown <optikali () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:44:31 -0500

Update:
http://feeds.boingboing.net/~r/boingboing/iBag/~3/87inQaYQZtw/school-district-admi.html

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 06:04:01PM -0500, Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:
Wow, I could only imagine the pure RAGE I'd feel if that were my child.
Or even if I found out that my child had one of these laptops and the
school officials were tuning in for the nightly show....  Wow, I sure
hope that our justice system doesn't fail us this time and that the
school officials wind up in "F8ck them in the ass prison"....

Oh, I quite agree.  Those responsible should be fired instantly and
blacklisted from the educational system for life.  *Then* someone
in the prosecutor's office should take a very hard look at whether
or not this conduct falls under child pornography and/or wiretapping
statutes.  (And not being an attorney, of course, I can't speak to
whether they do or not.)

---Rsk