funsec mailing list archives

Re: New! From the makers of the tin-foil hat!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:49:20 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:09:27 -0800 (PST)
From:                   chris () blask org

...and that's why I think we should advocate pen testing!!!!

Pens give off EMR?  I never knew that ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We are generally the better persuaded by the reasons we discover
ourselves than by those given to us by others.       - Blaise Pascal
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade