funsec mailing list archives

Re: When are we going to start profiling? WAS RE: Don't spend too much time in the bathroom...PLEASE

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents-montreal org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:29:52 -0500 (EST)

Frankly, Airlines should be entitled to not accept passengers on the
basis that they would cause anxiety in other passengers, since they
are private entities trying to make a profit.

I think they are also common carriers, aren't they?  That gives them
privileges, but it also gives them obligations.  (There are also a very
few grounds on which even private entities are not at liberty to
discriminate, and this is treading awfully close to a few of them.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse () rodents-montreal org