funsec mailing list archives

Merry Christmas!! (was: Hey!)

From: chris () blask org
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 11:09:59 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Phil Dyer <phil () pdyer net> wrote:

We're atheists, so of course we do Christmas with *all* the bells! :~)

bring on 24 hrs of "A Christmas Story" !

Watched that a few days ago, may find itself being played tomorrow again:

o  Miracle on 34th Street last night (the real one, caught a few minutes of the remake - ACK!),
o  It's a Wonderful Life right now (again - maybe again tonight when Gramma and Grandpa are here - IAWL is tied for
best movie, evah),
o  Scrooge (Alistair Sim, of course)
o  Scrooged a few days ago
o  Polar Express Tues night
o  White Christmas a day or two ago (and tomorrow morning)
o  Charlie Brown, both Grinches, Frosty (not the sequel - ick)

Which ones am I missing?

Skiing up in the North Carolina mountains for new year's eve and probably one last White Christmas airing in the hotel
just for good measure.

Complete, commercial, secular, post-Coca-Cola-Santa-Claus Christmas whores.  We'd live in a gingerbread house for a
week if we could.

Merry Christmas, one and all!

-chris