funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:00:11 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:14 AM
To: Drsolly
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org; Rich Kulawiec
Subject: Re: [funsec] Rage against spammers and telemarketers

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:05:33 BST, Drsolly said:

No, God will just create another bunch of people.

Hopefully he'll spend more than just a day or two designing the next
model.
The current one shows all the kludginess of an all-nighter design
project.
Everything from appendixes to neurons that have a common failure mode
called "magical thinking".
[TLB:]
[TLB:] You mean the imagination, which is why we can visualize what
looks to be impossible and create it?

Where is Cyberspace?

As a Psychologist who has helped me immensely often says: Our greatest
strengths are often also our greatest weaknesses.