funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rage against spammers and telemarketers

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:05:33 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, Rich Kulawiec wrote:

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 09:44:11AM +1200, Nick FitzGerald wrote:
The problem is (the collective) "us" -- humans as a group are far too
stupid to sensibly decide anything terribly important and as a result
we will exterminate ourselves long before evolution has a chance to
help us or our normally expected evolutionary derivatives.

This does seem likely, thanks to the lesser members of the species
who cling to their primitive superstitions and deride fact-based
reasoning as "liberally biased".  It seems the only remaining question
is how our niche in the ecosystem will be occupied: my money's on
the wolves, but I'll admit that's somewhat a sentimental pick.

No, God will just create another bunch of people.