funsec mailing list archives

Re: glowing monkeys

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 12:54:08 +0200

Gadi Evron napsal(a):
When I read news like this, I day dream science fiction for at least 20
minutes. Sometimes I even write it down.

Scientists create glowing Monkeys!
"Genetically modified primates that glow green and pass the trait on to
their offspring could aid the fight against human disease."

This follows the news of the now famous, cloned, glowing cats:
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/12/13/514602.aspx

I think my next project will involve glowing spiders so I can smite more
of them, or maybe glowing mosquitoes. Maybe glowing terrorists?

And what about glowing Gadi Evron's clone? :-)

I'm now thinking about founding a company, let's call it "Clones 'r'
us". Customers could choose which type of clone they want to buy:
smaller or bigger clone, available in different skin colors,  of
opposite sex (for clone-philes) and our product of choice would be
glowing clone ("Did you forget your light torch? Even in the darkness
you won't loose your way with one of our glowing clones. Now with high
power light inside eyes*. (* batteries not included)" )

--
Martin Tomasek