funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tweet This: I Don't Care

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:54:10 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:07:11 PDT, "Paul M. Moriarty" said:
If you used twitter, you'd know that your example is an extreme corner
case.

Well, I suppose if I started getting the wrong side of the "snob" ratio,
I *could* just start heavy-handedly using whatever management feature they
have to say "these 97 people can no longer follow me".

Of course, saying "You're not worthy to follow my twitters" is even *more*
snobbish than having more followers than people you follow.

So, you are picking up on one thing, barely related at that, and attacking
IT, rather than introduce any positive arguments of your own or address
any of the others we put forward?

Than you refuse to accept what you say is a corner case, debating
hypotheticals, and wonder why Paul is saying "send me a postcard"?