funsec mailing list archives

Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:04:06 -0500

On 10/5/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:10:22 CDT, Brian Loe said:

Okay, with that cleared up, do you also need the difference between a
standard weapon and a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION explained to you? A
death at a time or thousands...in case you do.

So which is morally worse - selling them one weapon that will kill 1,000
people, or selling them 1,000 weapons that will each kill one person?

So you're not willing to argue the actual point of this discussion
because you now understand that Saddam DID have WMDs and the we did
NOT give them to him.

Why not just say that...or stop responding as if you have an
argument...or something other than playing these morality games. I
have no idea what you base your morals on so I won't speculate what
you might believe to be right or wrong - we're not likely to ever
agree.