funsec mailing list archives

Re: All Spammers Go to Hell

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:13:41 +0100 (BST)

Turnover is the amount of money you get in. Profit is the amount you get
in, minus the amount you pay out.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 7/23/07, Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> wrote:
Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

The sad part is that somebody *without* much of an operation was making
$15K/week.

Maybe, but profit or turnover?

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald

Not that I have any opinion on your financial abilities...but, 15/k
profit or turnover of what?

Is "turnover" a euphemism for taxes over there?

My god, I'm laughing so hard I'm forwarding this to my wife...