funsec mailing list archives

Re: DC Madam posts list to website Senators Beware

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:30:58 -0500

You can still get them - the gag order was lifted. For those seriously
bored, I have a scrubbed list for 06. Might be fun for trending - or
scripting against a public reverse lookup database (if one knows how
to do such things).

I doubt the list allows attachments - so ask for it, in excel form only.