funsec mailing list archives

DC Madam posts list to website Senators Beware

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:39:38 -0400

http://www.examiner.com/blogs/Yeas_and_Nays/2007/7/9/DC-Madam-Posts-Phone-Records-Online

In a move that will certainly set into motion hundreds of bloggers and
journalists eager to unearth the next Washington sex scandal, Deborah
Jeane Palfrey, aka the "DC Madam," has posted 13 years worth of phone
records on her website Monday afternoon. The records cover Palfrey's
time as head of "Pamela Martin & Associates," a Washington, D.C.-based
escort service. As Yeas & Nays noted last week, U.S. District Judge
Gladys Kessler recently lifted the temporary restraining order
prohibiting Deborah Jeane Palfrey from releasing those telephone
records.
her site: didnt come up for me (something about being over the limit,
go figure) but here is the addy: http://www.deborahjeanepalfrey.com/

I guess someone got to it already or I wouldnt be reading this updated
wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Vitter

Thats one good example why brittanica will never get a leg up on the
wiki: 2 hour updates!

-JP<http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070710/D8Q9EVS80.html>