funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:47:44 -0500

On 9/12/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Oddly enough, what pisses the Muslims off the most is when the right-wing
Christians in the US believe *they* should rule the world and that the
Muslims are all evil.

Really? And where did you mine this information from?

I realize the Muslims have a lot to fear though. After all, we're
constantly sending evangelists to that part of the world. Just a
matter of time before they fly one of those planes carrying food into
a tent! And I'm sure we've all seen, by now, the numerous videos of
the Baptist preachers cutting the heads off Muslims and screaming,
"Praise Jesus!"

No?

I may not be a foreign policy genius, but I'm smart enough to know that when
both sides insist on doing the exact same types of things that they themselves
are annoyed when the Other Side does it, that No Good Can Possibly Come Of It.

You are a genius, that's for sure. I'm sure, given the opportunity,
Bush would take back that order to hijack a plane and fly it into
those tents - how could he know that, as you said, they would "annoy"
us with the same thing on 9/11, 2001!