funsec mailing list archives

Re: hehe...

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 00:57:27 +0300 (EEST)

But this part was missed, pointing to a per-capita basis...

"...Yemen had the second most heavily armed citizenry behind the United States,
with 61 guns per 100 people, followed by Finland with 56, Switzerland with 46,
Iraq with 39 and Serbia with 3."

Without having the facts it appears that people here in Finland really like hunting.
The 3rd place, huh!

- Juha-Matti

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2007-08-28T174254Z_01_L28348938_RTRUKOC_0_US-WORLD-FIREARMS.xml&pageNumber=0&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage2