funsec mailing list archives

Re: Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the job

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:25:11 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 22 May 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 5/22/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

What?

You mean, it's OK for the police to use full-size man-carrying
helicopters, but not to use cheap toy ones?

Perhaps you'd like to explain how one is an invasion of privacy and the
other isn't?

First you'll need to fill me in on the dream you've just awakened from
then I'll do my best to analyze it for you.

What? What? Is it morning already?

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about "Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the
job".