funsec mailing list archives

ps () leds de and annoying bounces

From: ge () linuxbox org
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:56:06 -0500

On any security mailing you may be subscribed to, you have been
getting bounces from ps () leds de.

At first glance I didn't find any information as to who the heck it was
that kept bouncing, we had no such subscriber.

Valdis took a look at the headers, and guess what... it's yet another of
these mailing lists that subscribe to mailing lists which caused the
now infamous bounce:

Summarizing the Received: headers, bottom to top:

bucket.

bouncy front, at least here.

        Gadi.