funsec mailing list archives

Re: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:32:19 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Fergie wrote:

Let's back up here for a second.

If you could be less cryptic, we'd all be happy to listen, but
raging on issue that's completely ambiguous to Julie Amero's
situation isn't really contributing helping here.

- - ferg

p.s. ...and if you're not part of "the system" here, then STFU.

WHAT HAPPENED?!??@?$@?$%

- -- eliza <ghooti () googlemail com> wrote:
idiot.

the point is not that i can 'dig' them up - i dont care what you and
your 'justice' system do. i didnt 'dig' up shit.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ConnYankee1951

[bottom link for the stupid - ie, you]

my point (which you seem you miss entirely) is that how on earth can
you expect anyone that posts their real name and address on the
internet (good move there), then attempt to hide behind an alias -
without even googling their own 'secret' name themselves to make a
judgment on anyone - let alone an informed one - this seems to be show
by thier comments.

check out the spelling mistakes too.

glad i dont live in your country.

p433r t3h g00g13 f00

tit.

(btw petty would be to actually dig up some info and post it to
full-disclosure)  - and for all we know it might have been
connyankee1951 () gmail com....