funsec mailing list archives

Re: How ABC News help out a Congressional page

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:12:55 -0500

On 10/5/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
The daily show covered fox news's reporting on this issue, not only
did they "accidentally" post Foley as being "D, FL" on the splash
screen, but one of the anchors also brought up the fact that a
democrat molested a page in 1983, as well as tried to claim lewensky
was 19.

the lie machine is in full swing, and it will be interesting to see
how much of the true face of current politics and politicians will be
revealed in their attempts to deny, quell, or lessen the effects of
this "pedogate"

-JP

Mistakes happen - they haven't yet posted total lies yet (in the vein
of what you get from CNN and ABC and NY Post).

Also interesting to note that at least the Republicans know what to do
when they get caught - they leave office. If Dems would do the
honorable thing as well we might actually...no, we could definitely
replace everyone in government....