funsec mailing list archives

RE: Biggest Turkey of 2006: The NFL - Can't See TV

From: "William Lefkovics" <william () emailonastick com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:44:10 -0800

Oh no, I do enjoy American football.  And Canadian football.

I just don't find it all that important.

I'm sure for Fergie it isn't the game either.  It's the enjoyment of the
family yelling at the TV when something right or wrong happens and
reminiscing about how the game was played back in '82 and imagining who is
better Tomlinson or Bush or Brown or whoever.

I'd rather enjoy a Canadian classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlH8P8zmGeo&NR