funsec mailing list archives

Re: Missile Defence, the live version

From: "Andre Ludwig" <andre.ludwig () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:44:22 -0400

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IcmI6UnR4gg

Video of previously mentioned high energy laser in action.

On 7/13/06, Andre Ludwig <andre.ludwig () gmail com> wrote:
The portable systems are cooler..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJLHX7gxxg

And my guess is they have breed nano elves which they then shoot out
of nano elf cannons, these nano elves have velcro/sticky gloves that
they use to cling onto the incoming projectile and then they go to
work with their plasma cutters on the projectile in mid flight.   I
mean how else could they do it?