funsec mailing list archives

RE: Sex Baiting Prank on Craigslist Affects Hundreds

From: "Young, Keith" <Keith.Young () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:05:28 -0400

As I was watching this, it creeped me out, because damn near EVERY
one of those men was a white man, between 20 and mid 30's as well...
There were a few black guys and I don't recall any other races in
those clips...

That is because the Craigslist posting specifically asked for "a white
or latin only, str8 brutal dom muscular male [30-35 yo]".

Considering I fall into that category, does that mean that I am
also screwed and destined to be a pervert too???

Well, I can't comment on that...   :-)

--Keith

Keith Young, Security Official
Department of Technology Services