funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sex Baiting Prank on Craigslist Affects Hundreds

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:31:57 -0700

On 9/11/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
<snip>
You know whats weird, all but two of the people who responded are
whites dudes between the ages of 20-34'ish

It's funny that you found that odd...  I have been watching those
Dateline shows on TV, the ones about the "online predators" that go
after the teenagers they meet in chat rooms.

As I was watching this, it creeped me out, because damn near EVERY one
of those men was a white man, between 20 and mid 30's as well...
There were a few black guys and I don't recall any other races in
those clips...

Considering I fall into that category, does that mean that I am also
screwed and destined to be a pervert too???  ;p

Blasted

odd

-JP<who wonders if thats what pissed everyone off =P>

--
Rob