funsec mailing list archives

Re: why Senator Stevens is right on Net Neutrality

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:14:55 -0500

On 7/6/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> Two in a row that I agree with...STOP IT!!
>
> Only thing worse than having you correct homonyms for me is when you
> write something that I think is absolutely correct.

Oddly enough, that's what I was thinking when I read your original posting
in this thread, but I didn't say anything, because although you're a bit
too left-wing for my taste, you are sometimes capable of being correct.

I guess you're beginning to agree with my saying that I'm not
conservative as well? :)

Anyway, yes, you are correct every once in awhile.