funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Should Owners Of Web Sites Be Anonymous?

From: "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:25:17 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of warwick ackfin
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 7:33 AM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Re: [privacy] Should Owners Of Web Sites Be
Anonymous?

The goal is to disarm the people?  hehehe...that's one certain way to
start the uprising they want to avoid.

If they can make it to where my weapons are...they have earned the right
to get them.

On 4/28/06, Peter Evans <peter () ixp jp> wrote:
Kevin McAleavey (kevinmca () nsclean com) wrote:
 Remember, this is JESUSland you're talking about ... you'd THINK
that by now "the all-seeing eye" would KNOW who's a terrorist and who
ain't. Heh. Sorry, couldn't resist ... this episode, like all of the
others merely indicates that our politicos have the cluephone qualities
of a J-Lo ringtone.   :)

        Well, I am sure the more straitlaced types would
        suggest that you lay off the coffee/chocolate/mushrooms.

        Me, I think I'd like to know where you get yours so I can
        order some.

        I have been of the opinion that 9/11 did more for the
freemasons/
        circle of rome/illuminati/whatever than all that crap with
        political correctness ever did. Since the goal is to disarm
the
        people so they cant stage an uprising[1], I would expect that
        next since bush has been doing a truly superlative job.

[1] Of course, the concept of the couchpotato revolution of fatties
storming
    Washington D.C with their belliwheels squeaking away is probably
enough to
    induce hysteria.

Just set me a-laughin. Well it was more of a wheeze of enjoyment, but
you get the idea.

-JP<who greases his belliwheel regularly with the leftovers from his KFC
breakfast thankyouverymuch>

--
Warwick AckFin

Don't tread on me
Don't tread on me ;-)
<><   \  Logic&Reason
Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts.
Note: funsec is a public and open mailing list.