funsec mailing list archives

Re: AOL Charged With Blocking Opponents' e-Mail

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:33:03 -0500

On 4/14/06, Justin Polazzo <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com> wrote:
Still you guys are missing the point,

Email should be a method of communication, not a method of advertising.
Think of it as a cell phone: Do you want advertising on your mobe? Would
you like to give companies incentives to advertise on this medium? Why
are you putting up with it on email then?

I get spam on my cell phone all the time.