funsec mailing list archives

RE: "Network Neutrality" or "Open Internet"

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:35:48 -0500

Or - as an interesting object lesson in capacity management--

Please do whatever it takes to convince enough people in your office
building to flush all the toilets at once (more than 50% will probably
suffice) and report the results back to us. :)

What is sold is rarely what is used... usage is always factored into the
sale.