funsec mailing list archives

RE: National Crisis or lower your mortgage?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:43:32 -0400

I was an early adopter of the program, so I signed up before it went into effect and on such and such a date it was in
effect and didn't receive any calls other than the "authorized" calls....  Even those calls don't come in any more,
although my local police call every year looking for a donation...  I don't mind that one, I need a tax write off
anyway :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580