funsec mailing list archives

RE: Database design.

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:13:37 -0400

 hey hey hey... Lets keep the profanity down here...  NetApp is a 4 letter
word :-)

Yah, We probably have upwards of 100Tb by now as well I sure of that.  We
have a far better storage system, but could never really come close to their
prices....  I don't think they ever had a 100% guaranteed uptime contract,
we do/did, and offered $1million USD if there was ever any downtime or data
loss... Sumthin like that

  Keep in mind I'm pretty far removed from the product side of things here,
I'm an Engineer not a salesman :-)

 ok, I guess I have to throw in a disclaimer here too that the thoughts
expressed in this message are from me and me alone and I'm not speaking for
the company or anything that is mentioned in this message should not be
taken as actual fact.....  It is only as I remember things, which is
probably wrong,  you're pretty well off just to disregard this message
completely.....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580