funsec mailing list archives

RE: Who needs terrorists? We can cause terrorallbyourselves...

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:33:49 -0600

Wait a sec Larry -- No sense confusing anyone here with spontaneous facts or
anything.

We're having way too much fun pretending we're smarter and more well
traveled than our friends, neighbors, family members and colleagues in the
alternately Illuminati and Keystone Cop 'Gubment'.

<..he says while putting on his tinfoil hat..>