funsec mailing list archives

adminitrivia: splitting up the list

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:34:02 +0200

Hi guys. I'll soon be splitting this list up to some parts. I noticed some trends in what we like to discuss.

While some interests most, others are niche interests that can be addresses in other lists.

Therefore, you will soon be added to another list which is the same as this one, but on just a part of the topics. If you don't like that topic, unsubscribe from the new second funsec and we solve some of our problems on funsec. :)

If anyone doesn't want to be partof this splitting, just ping me.

        Gadi.