funsec mailing list archives

Re: Blackworm: those who forget the past...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:51:29 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:09:37 -0500
From:                   TheGesus <thegesus () gmail com>

At the time, I was surrounded by Macs at work, and at home I ran a
BBS.

I recall, slightly before that time, that there were relatively few Mac viruses in
comparison to those on DOS--but Mac environments had infection rates that we,
in the DOS world, never thought possible ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
In coming months, politicians will flail about looking for
freedoms to eliminate to `curb the terrorist threat.'  We must
remember throughout that you cannot preserve freedom by
eliminating it.                                 - Metzger, post 9/11
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade