funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is RCE of malware illegal?

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:43:14 +0200

As long it's not wine.

Transubstantiation refers to the belief that on particular occasions,
wafers turn in to a pieces of human corpse and wine into human blood.
Ingesting this stuff used to be quite popular over here, but nowadays,
only few are left who do it regularly.

You are in Germany, I can buy beer in .. erm.. pretty much everywhere. I can go wash my cloths and buy beer there, from tap.

I love Germany. You guys are the goth/blackist nation of the world and at the top-5 drinking nations of the world.

        Gadi.

--
My blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com/?author=6

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice --- the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one."
        -- Draal, "A Voice in the Wilderness", Babylon 5.