funsec mailing list archives

Re: Nordea Sweden shuts Internet banking due to targeted phishing

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 10:17:40 -0700

Drsolly wrote:
I've always wondered about this one. If someone stopped me in the street
and offered me a chocolate bar in exchange for a password, they would most
certainly get a big smile, a dopey look, and a password, and I'd stroll
on, eating my chocolate bar and wondering at the gullibility of market
researchers.

Taking candy from strangers, Solly?

A number of years ago when I worked at SecurityFocus, there was a box of chocolate in the break room. Everyone eating it, of course. I asked who brought it, and was told it just came in the mail, we don't know from whom. Shakes head. I don't think I had any until the next day when everyone was still healthy.

                                                BB