funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re[2]: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:17:27 -0400

 Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but knowing the algorithm won't
help much, unless you can synch up your phoney fob to be identical to what
the bank think's the victim's is.
  You'll also need the PIN, UN and PW... Which I suppose are the easiest
items to get with a keylogger.

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM