Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:34:21 +0000

Aw, what's wrong Georgie?  Jealous that you can't get out of your "has been" status?  Not that your self-proclaimed
"street cred" was that much to begin with. :) shouldn't you be working on finding more articles to post so you can
write "M$" and "windoze" like the other posers and substantiate your ego given your "little man" syndrome?  LOL.

Oh, that may not be fair.  I'm sure you've written books you can point us to.  And code too, right?  Let's revive those
l337 skilz of yours!!  Pmsl.

Just kidding, of course.  I have nothing but the highest respect for all the good things you've done for the security
industry!