Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MalBox Release! A Program Behavior Analysis System!

From: CnCxzSec衰仔 <cncxzhack () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 23:25:41 +0800

we have fixed that. : )
welcome to test the malbox!

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi> wrote:

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:09:46PM +0800, CnCxzSec衰仔 wrote:
As many questions has been raised about this online tool, we have
contacted
the authors of this tools. Here is their answer.

*Hi,
Malbox <http://malbox.xjtu.edu.cn/> is developed by a couple of students
of
botnet research team in Network Security Lab of  Xi’an Jiaotong
University(one of the top universities in China). At first it was used
analyze botnet malwares captured by  honeynet, then we decided to release
web version, in order to supply a malware analysis service to people who
may
need it, and to collect more  malware samples for research.
We may do “not good enough”, but we won’t do “bad”.*

Best regards,
Shane Zhao

Great service.. or not:

HTTP 500
Apache Tomcat/7.0.11

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
   java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1943)
   java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1916)
   upload.UploadServlet.doGet(UploadServlet.java:133)
   upload.UploadServlet.doPost(UploadServlet.java:91)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:641)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

Best regards,
Henri