Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Messenger Password Decryptor v3.0 Released !

From: Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 11:09:29 -0400

Anyone tried this with a sniffer on the network to see if the program
returns the decripted passwords to a central server somewhere? I know I
sound paranoid, but I'm rather well paid to be paranoid, the only
question being if I'm paranoid enough .. just like the rest of you!

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary () baribault net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Signature: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1