Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Path to IT Security

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:54:19 +0000

Emmanuel, Can I also just say here, that being an expert in any area of IT
isn't about qualifications, it's a state of mind, a mentality. There a
thousand and thousands of people out there that call themselves "qualified
professionals", and for 99% of them, that's all they will ever be. If you've
got the passion, then you'll go far. :)