Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iPhone Geolocation storage

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:33:03 +1000

Its maker, Israel-based Cellbrite, says it can copy all the content in
a cell phone --  including contacts, text messages, call history, and
pictures --  within a few minutes.  Even deleted texts and other data
can be restored by UFED 2.0, the latest version of the product, it
says.

http://redtape.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/20/6503253-gadget-gives-cops-quick-access-to-cell-phone-data

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Marcio B. Jr.